Gradebook Pro is a wonderful iPad app that can replace an educator's grade book. I'm sure some teachers will find this app indispensable.
Some of the features that I have found the most useful are -
- Easy to use.
- Protected with a passcode.
- Calculate weighted or standard averages, even if all assignments are not graded.
- Organize assignments (eg, tests, labs, quizzes.)
- Add notes to each graded assignment.
- Grade summaries can be sent via email.
- Backup to Dropbox.
- Vote to request new features.
Probably the most important and relevant to the flipped class is that the app is on the iPad. As I moved to a mastery model, recording grades and notes on the spot became important. On a daily basis, multiple students completed assignments and I needed a reliable way of keeping track of completed assignments. Gradebook Pro did that and so much more.
If you have the time, check out this other positive GradeBook Pro review.