Monday, February 24, 2014

Leveraging the Power of Google Forms, Scripts and Formulae

Last week, I led two workshops at my school's professional development day. One was relevant to the flipped class. It was a presentation inspired by a webinar led by Ramsey Musallam. He framed the use of his tools as solutions to design problems. I took his lead and discussed VLookUp, Formemailer, editing the form confirmation page, and Flubaroo as solutions to four design problems in my flipped course. Incidentally, I learned about Formemailer and editing the form confirmation page from Ramsey as well.

Here is a link to my presentation and below is the YouTube playlist of my tutorial videos demonstrating how to use the relevant hacks, scripts and formulae in Google Forms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment